BIG BANG BIG BOOM - the new wall-painted animation by BLU from blu on Vimeo.
I found this video accidentally while surfing through www.kurzweilai.net. I think it’s very creative not only considering the whole concept of representing the creation and the possible end of the Earth and consequently people, but making it through a painted animation. Before seeing this, I’m not sure I knew what a painted animation was. As I understand, the artist painted each step of the animation while taking photos and then combined them into an animation. I admire the work since it requires a humongous amount of work to paint and repaint each step, to make the animation, soundtracks, and so on.
I find the end of humanity quite ironical in the animation, considering the rotation of the barrel, around which the paintings were created, symbolizing that the mortal creations of humans will turn against them at the end.
No comments:
Post a Comment