I think the way the creation of animations has evolved is astonishing. It is hard to imagine that the flipbook animations or primitive clay animations in some 40 years have turned into wall-E and the Avatar. I especially was astonished by the Avatar, since the creators of the film merged animation and film techniques, 3D and other to completely recreate or, more correctly, to create from scratch an imaginary world.
It's great being able to participate in creating animations even on a very primative level, such as using Flash and After Effects or simple still images.
From the reading, I wanted to point out the Easing in and out feature that the authors mentioned. Specifically in Flash, it's such a great feature that many people don't know about. I recommend everyone to explore it, since it can add a smooth and quite a modern touch to your animations. It's also very simple to use. If you are not sure how, there is always the Google to help ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment